Welcome to Diwali San Antonio
Winner of the Sister Cities International Award for Innovation in Arts and Culture!!
DiwaliSA is the only city sanctioned event of its kind in the nation drawing some 15,000+ people from all over the state of Texas. Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is one of the most celebrated Indian festivals which symbolizes the victory of good over evil. Come enjoy this FREE annual event with all your family and friends in downtown Hemisfair Park on Saturday Nov 2nd from 5:00PM to 10:00PM.
- Indian Dances including our famous Parade of States
- Learn to Garba - folk dance of India
- Bhangra Dance Along with Alamo City Bhangra
- Bollywood Zumba
- Diya floats
- Fireworks Display
- Handicrafts Bazaar (clothing, accessories, jewelry, etc)
- Henna Tattoo artists
- Indian Cuisine available for purchase
Scan Schedule to Mobile:
Scan Event Map to Mobile:|